Hair ‘N’ Images- The best clinic for Hair Transplant in Surat.
Surat being the 9th largest metropolitan city in India offers some of the best and latest techniques and technologies with constant developments in the field of medical sectors as well as hair transplant. Hair Transplant in Surat is quite advanced as compared to other cities in India and offers some of the best clinic for hair transplant treatment. The best part about getting the procedure done in Surat is the cost. Hair transplant cost in Surat is lower as compared to other cities. One of such clinic is Hair ‘N’ Images situated in Surat.
What is hair transplant? Hair transplant is surgical process in which grafts containing hair follicles is taken from the donor area (which is usually the back of scalp) and then the graft is planted in the receiver area. Now a days hair transplant treatment is not only done by people suffering from hair loss but also by those who want to restyle their hair line. There are different types of techniques used for hair transplant. Here are some of the techniques:
- Follicular Hair Transplantation (FUT): In this process, a strip containing is surgically removed from the donor area (this strip contains hair follicles), then the strip is transplanted in the affected area. This procedure is painful and it leaves a mark from where the strip is taken. This is a typical process and cost less than the advance process.
- Follicular Hair Extraction (FUE): In this process, grafts containing hair follicles are taken from the donor area (generally from the back of the scalp) and the graft are thenplanted in the receiver area. This process is rather painless and does not leave any mark. But this process is expensive and more effective than FUT.
- PRP (Plasma Platelet Therapy): It is not a hair transplant treatment, it’s more of a hair restoration process. During this process blood is extracted from the body of the patient and then put in a centrifuge, where the plasma is separated from the blood. This plasma is rich in platelets. Then the plasma is injected in the area affected by baldness.
- Mesotherapy: In this technique, the patient is injected with multiple injections containing a mix of minerals, vitamins, hormones, plant extracts, minoxidil, finasteride, vasodilators to get better thickness & density.
Hair ‘N’ Images is well recognized clinic in Surat, known to provide the best result in the most natural looking way. The clinic is equipped with latest cutting edge equipment and technologies. The clinic led by a renowned hair transplant surgeon Dr. Mohit Srivastava.
Dr. Mohit Srivastava (MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgeon, General Surgeon, Hair Transplant Surgeon) has an experience of more than 22 years in the field of hair transplant. He is well known for hair transplant in Surat. He completed his MBBS from G R Medical College. After which he got his MS- General Surgery degree from the same G R Medical College. He is a proud member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS).
Now let’s talk about the Hair Transplant Cost in Surat
The cost plays an important role will undergoing any treatment and everybody wants the best to pay the best price. Hair ‘N’ Images make sure that the procedure does not burn out your pockets. As said before the hair transplant cost in Surat is quite lower as compared to the other cities. For this hair ‘N’ Images provide the best price one can get. The basic hair transplant cost in Surat is Rs.30000 to Rs.90000. But it can vary depending upon multiple factor like:
- The Level of Baldness: The more is the area affected by the hair loss, the more isrequired to cover it. Meaning, the more number of graft is required to cover the area. Which increases the cost of the procedure.
- The Technique: The type of procedure used, can make a big difference when it comes to deciding the cost of the treatment. For E.g. FUE is more expensive than FUT.
- Number of Session: More the number of session it take to complete the treatment the more you have to pay for the treatment.
- The Surgeon: The surgeon performing the procedure places an important the role while deciding the cost of the treatment. More experience and specialty, the more you have to pay.